5 THINGS YOU WISH YOU'D KNOWN BEFORE YOU BECAME A LANDLORD
Posted on 22nd February 2022 at 11:16
1) That tenants don't always pay their rent on time and you need a contingency fund
2) How difficult it is to get reliable contractors for small maintenance jobs
3) That managing tenants can be a 24/7 job
4) How much compliance you need such as gas safety certificates, EICRs, deposit protection, right to rent checks, fire risk assessments, legionella risk assessments and more!
5) To ask a letting agent where is best to buy a rental property rather than an estate agent!
If you're already a landlord (or thinking of becoming one) please call Chelsey on 01937 206000 to discuss our management options so you don't have to worry about any of the above!
This content will only be shown when viewing the full post. Click on this text to edit it.
Share this post: